BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19

Day 18...Class 18

9am...Oleg

"Find comfort in the discomfort.."

Just when I thought my streak of bad classes were done, I'm sweating like a fat kid in gym class. Even after, I dried off, changed into my sweatshirt and drove home STILL dripping wet. My sweatshirt was soaked by the time I got home. I felt so over heated and weak today. It felt like a mix between a sauna and a steam room in there. Oleg did awesome with cracking the doors when needed. I could tell by looking around there were quite a few people having a hard time today. You never know how your practice will be until you do it. It's so interesting. Everyday is different in there, I just get frustrated when I feel like I can't do my best. But I did my best for what my body was capable of doing today. That's what matters!

It could be because I didn't sleep well. I woke up around 4:30am and I figured I'd just go to the 5:30. However, when I got up, I realized that was nuts and tried to sleep for another couple hours. So, after an hour and a half more of broken sleep I tried to get up for the 7:15.. That didn't happen either. And after yet another couple hours of terribly broken sleep, I woke up to head to the 9. The weather is so gloomy today, I just wanted to sleep a little more and be lazy. Today was the only day where I really, literally didn't want to practice, but I really don't want to have to do a double during this challenge, so I had to get moving and go. I also had Chinese food last night, so obviously I didn't eat well.. Who the hell knows what they put in that! Probably so much sodium and fat.. But it was damn good!;) And yet another reason why I might have been weak and hot and tired today.. I got my massage last night. I definitely needed it, but I always feel like it takes a lot out of me and my practice the next day is not so good.
Tomorrow is another day, Today let's have a lovely day! :D

5 comments:

bikramyogachick said...

"sweating like a fat kid in gym class." You nailed it! That is sooo funny! I picked up my towel last night after my trainwreck class and it was 42 pounds and dripping and there were little puddles on my mat UNDER the freakin' towel! Gah! Detoxing at it's finest I suppose! I didn't have the chinese food excuse either! :)

Big G said...

Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like you practice at BYGV. So do I! We've probably never run into each other since I do 5 PM classes during the week and 11 AM's or later on the weekends. Love your blog. I have my own at anotherversionoftruth.blogspot.com. We can compare opinions on our teachers...

Cat said...

Nice Big G!! Yea I usually do mornings and occasionally afternoons..I'll follow your blog!

Hollie Q said...

Cat you are almost done with your challenge!! How are you feeling overall?? I am a little jealous..Right now I am four classes behind and have not had the opportunity to do any doubles. I am going to keep my head up though and keep on truckin' :)

Cat said...

i'm feeling good overall.. i actually can't believe i have gone this many days in a row!! i never thought i'd be able to do it. it feels like such an accomplishment, but you know that. you rock hollie.. don't stress, you had some stuff go on that was beyond your control. do what you can do and know that you're doing your best. that's right, keep on truckin;)