BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 28

Day 27...Class 27

7:15am...Chasity

Despite the fact that I had an awesome Mexican dinner last night at El Torito, I had a surprisingly great practice this morning...GO CHECK IT OUT, it's on Boulder Hwy in Henderson (and no, it's not the chain found in cali!). It's my friend's family restaurant that's been there for 30 years and is truly authentic mexican food! YUM... My dinner consisted of basically an entire basket of homemade chips and awesome salsa, albondigas soup, an amazing  green chile pork enchilada, and some rice. Wow was I stuffed and I woke up stuffed too! I didn't even think about it while I was in class and I had a great one and was starving after!

Chasity kicked our asses today. It was great! My back felt nice and limber and my muscles felt strong (except in f'n Triangle, DAMN!).. I'm finishing my challenge strong and I'm loving it!! Now I'm off to enjoy the rest of my day!

This is off the subject..
After losing my incredible Mom in '09 to the terrible, unexplainable disease I just hate hearing about so much Cancer in the world.. The journey is so rough and my thoughts and prayers are with anyone who is suffering from it or suffering with someone who has it. All I can say to everyone is stay positive, fight, and live life in the moment and to it's fullest. There's nothing like looking back at pictures of my Mom and seeing her bright smile through the entire journey. Inspiring! Cancer already has so much control over the society, let's not give it any more control in letting it ruin our precious time here. Cancer does not deserve it! You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today worrying about tomorrow..

"We believe that unity is strength, knowledge is power and attitude is everything."~Lance Armstrong Foundation


Corrections:
Pranayama Breathing(Elbows up more), Balancing Stick and Locust, single leg(Sole of foot facing ceiling), Full Locust(Chest up more...That's haaaard!), Rabbit(Hips up)

2 comments:

bikramyogachick said...

Cat~ I'm incredibly sorry to hear about your mother. My mom is only 59 (I'm 39) and I know you are younger than me, so your mom must have been fairly young as well. So devastating. I'm so sorry.
~~
El Torito sounds good, and yes I thought it was the chain when I read that. I'll have to try it out sometime. I heart mexi food!
Chasity is amazing. I work with her brother, and always try to get him to come to Bikram. He has not tried it yet! I'm helping her "tag team" him. :)

Cat said...

Thanks:) She was 54..too young. Yes go check out that restaurant. Mmmm the best things are the chips and salsa, soup, green chile pork enchiladas, shredded beef enchiladas(their red sauce is amazing)